Cannabis Field Sales Representative
XMC is looking for certified Cannabis Field Sales Representatives in AB, BC, ON, QC, SK to support the execution of our client’s retail programming. This is a contract position, starting April 15, 2021.
Qualified applicants, kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all applicants.
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Company: XMC Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing
Type: Part-Time – Program Based
Location: AB, BC, ON, QC, SK
Founded in 2006, XMC is a proudly independent agency that provides strategic counsel and execution of bespoke Sponsorship and Experiential Marketing™ programs for over 35 world-class companies. XMC collaborates with clients to create powerful integrated marketing campaigns shaped by strategic insight, defined by meaningful execution, and supported by proprietary business tools and analytics.
With a head office in Toronto, over 50 full-time employees and a roster of 2,500 part time employees across the country, the XMC Group of Companies includes XSS (national staffing solutions), REVXM (digital, emerging technology, branded content), XMC Promotions (branded products), Sponsorship Canada (sponsorship valuation and sales). Our team has nurtured XMC’s culture—from the people we seek to attract and fiercely retain, to the sponsorship, Experiential Marketing™, digital content and field marketing methodology and processes we’ve trademarked and employ. XMC is Canada’s official Sponsorship and Experiential Marketing™ Agency.
The main objective of a Cannabis Field Sales Representative (FSR) is to actively engage consumers to communicate key messaging, create brand awareness and drive sales at key account retails within the Cannabis space. The Cannabis FSR will represent our client at partner retailers, engaging store customers about our cannabis products across it’s varying portfolio. The effective, successful Cannabis FSR is hardworking, enthusiastic and can influence sales during a shift. They have the ability to easily connect with consumers while maintaining a positive attitude and work independently 100% of the time, while demonstrating a high level of cannabis and product knowledge.
- Lead, participate-in and support our client’s sales initiatives at partner retailers
- Meet and exceed program sales targets by working with retailers to create excitement in store during a sales focused shift
- Contribute to the development of positive brand experiences, consumer education and consumer relationships
- Actively engage with consumers, within the rules and limitations of the retail location environment
- Demonstrate a high level of cannabis knowledge at all times
- Acknowledge the responsibilities of the role and current working conditions
- Attend required training sessions for internal onboarding and develop relevant knowledge and skills for XM programming
- Complete a post shift reports, per shift to management as outlined
- Monitor key learnings and make recommendations for future initiatives
- Adaptable to potential last-minute changes
- Retails sales experience is preferred
- Provincial Cannabis sales certification
- Cannabis passionate
- Ability to work independently
- Self-empowered and self-motivated
- A positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Creative problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Consistently displays initiative and a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Branded clothing will be provided to be worn during work hours, and must be kept clean
- Cell phone with data required
- Access to computer with internet connection for required reporting
Please note, this opportunity is program-based and does not guarantee consistent hours. We offer a flexible schedule, which allows you to accept or decline activation opportunities as preferred.
At XMC, we strive to offer our promotional team with consistent opportunities; however, we are subject to specific client and program needs. For example, if you reside in a remote market, the number of activation opportunities available will subsequently reflect this.
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. XMC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE). XMC is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter and resume must be attached for consideration.