Account Manager – Full Time
WHO WE ARE:
We are a diverse team with a shared vision for transforming brands and shaping powerful moments through Sponsorship, Experiential MarketingTM and Events.
Inspired to change the market, challenge convention and deliver results – we innovate, problem solve and play hard. Guided by thoughtful insight, positive collaboration and unbounded entrepreneurial spirit, we bring it every day.
We also take pride in a job well done and winning together. Wanna come play?
Our ideal Account Manager has a passion for bringing new ideas to life! You are a dynamic thinker with a positive approach to thought leadership and build relationships with clients to deliver consistent results which exceed expectation. Account Managers are team players with a “hands on” approach and are comfortable working both independently and within a team as well as committed to growing and mentoring direct reports.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to lead a National Tour alongside supporting our clients experiential marketing initiatives with various sport and entertainment properties. You will be expected to set and oversee program deliverables, ensure the maintenance of flawless brand experiences, and effectively delegate tasks while receiving collaborative direction from your leadership team. As the day-to-day point of contact, you are responsible for providing internal/external program updates and setting your team up for success. The Account Manager works alongside our senior management team to grow the business and provide proactive solutions to daily client opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- On-time, on-budget and on brief delivery of client programs including planning, proposal development financial management, execution management and measuring success/KPI’s
- Scheduling and planning of a national tour and or other XM initiatives
- Manage and lead production of all assets, including onsite management of set-up and tear-down for each event
- Contribute to client strategy, including providing innovative ideas, exploring new opportunities for client success, and continuous improvement
- Client and stakeholder relationship building and management including anticipating and resolving potential challenges/opportunities
- Ensuring ongoing and trusted two-way communications with clients
- Provide regular and timely communication with account team and direct report for optimal account coordination
- Resource planning and delegation to XMC colleagues, vendors and partners
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years of agency and/or experiential marketing experience
- Sport and entertainment sponsorship industry experience is an asset
- Production experience an asset
- Experience planning and leading a national experiential tour(s)
- Experience leading and coaching direct reports
- Highly skilled at managing client projects, events and program budgets
- Ability to effectively develop and communicate ideas to clients and internal senior team
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and remain calm under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel & PowerPoint
We sincerely appreciate all applicant’s interest in XMC but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, XMC will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Cover letter and resume must be attached for consideration.