XSS Staffing Coordinator
Job Title: XSS Staffing Coordinator
Company: XMC Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing
Type: Part-Time Contract (6-months), 20-hours per week
XMC is a dynamic agency that provides trusted counsel and flawless execution of bespoke Sponsorship and Experiential MarketingTM programs and immersive, relevant experiences for leading brands.
An expert in developing strategic partnerships, sponsorship planning and execution, XMC has provided counsel to some of Canada’s most prominent companies and ambitious, challenger brands. We collaborate with our clients to build powerful programs shaped by strategy, defined by meaningful execution and supported by proprietary business tools and analytics.
We believe sponsorship is a revenue generator, not a cost centre and we work with our clients to achieve critical business objectives and drive material growth. We love a challenge and have assembled a diverse team of professionals that can bring just about anything to life. We have deployed our world-class sponsorship consulting and negotiating skills to elevate brands and increase purchase consideration for Aviva Insurance, Audi, Best Buy, Carlsberg, Tweed and Mackenzie Investments. We also helped LG transform and own Formula 1 from Singapore to Montreal and Fashion Week in Toronto. And we continue to help clients such as Unilever, Canadian Tire, Weber-Stephen and Dyson harness the power of strategic assets to win at retail.
Whether it’s developing a sponsorship strategy, deploying a multi-agency integrated campaign, measuring strategic partnerships with our proprietary tools or staffing world-class activations – everything we offer is governed by a methodical process. It’s how we bring rigor to the business, inspire confidence and exceed expectations.
The successful candidate will focus on supporting the XMC Staffing Solutions team, a key division of XMC. The role will assist with the staffing and human resources for all XMC’s in-field activations. This is a great opportunity to learn about what components are required to recruit, hire, train, manage and develop a National team of Brand Ambassadors, Promotional Models, Team Leads and Tour Managers.
Duties may include, but not be limited to developing job descriptions, posting opportunities on various websites, mining and shortlisting candidates, conducting interviews and providing contracts to selected recruits. This individual may also be required to conduct training sessions with staff. A key final component of this role will be maintaining communication with staff and ensuring campaign deliverables are adhered to (punctuality, key messaging, reporting, etc.).
- Responsible for supporting the Account Manager(s) on all XMC Staffing Solutions projects
- Effectively fulfill staffing requests with target right promotional reps
- Attend College/University Career Fairs
- Recruit, train and retain XSS promotional reps
- Maintain accurate records of XSS employees (i.e master contact list, comp cards, etc.)
- Expand current XSS roster
- Remote market research
- Uphold accurate system for tracking staff over a variety of shifts
- Coordinate staff to meet the organization’s requirements
- Monitor attendance of employees
- Assist Account Coordinator(s) with interviews, orientations, and trainings
- Maintain schedules for rotating staff
- Secure coverage for vacant shifts
- Onsite activation of events
- Assist with project management;
- Execute internal and external communications
- Shipping, general office duties
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Extensive network of Brand Ambassadors, Promo Models, Field Marketers, Team Leads, Tour Managers, etc.
- Previous experience in a recruitment/staffing role
- Open and willing to accept different challenges on a daily basis;
- Superior problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Commitment to integrity;
- Strong phone, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Sound work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively as a team or independently;
- Leadership qualities;
- Relationship building
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Social Media tools
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Cover letter and resume must be attached for consideration.