Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is the key client interface and is responsible for client program delivery and satisfaction. This role includes the planning, execution, and measurement of programs and projects within the parameters of the overall client brand strategy. This role includes client relationship building and management for successful program delivery, as well as recognizing and realizing opportunities to grow the business. As an XMC team member, the Senior Account Manager demonstrates collaboration, leads by example, strives for excellence and always looks to better the agency and improve effectiveness overall.
Director and above
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-time and on-budget delivery of client programs including planning, project management, execution and reporting. This includes effective resource planning, management of, and delegation to account coordinators or other team members.
Client relationship building, and client and stakeholder management including anticipating and managing potential challenges. Ensuring ongoing and trusted two-way communications with clients. Ownership of client satisfaction.
Significant contributor to and owner of client strategy and program plan(s) including developing innovative and client-specific ideas and programs. Brings ideas and clients together in new ways for new business development.
Overall XMC team contribution in order to move the overall business forward including sharing ideas, enabling positive XMC culture and the success of others, coaching others for performance, and having an impact on the overall effectiveness of XMC as a business.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Related university degree, college diploma or equivalent industry experience.
- Approximately seven years marketing and client experience.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships.
- Project and program management experience.
- Is results-focused: Demonstrates tenacity and dedication to achieving goals.
- Can be counted on to demonstrate effective and capable leadership under pressure.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
DIRECT REPORTS and/or BUDGET ACCOUNTABILITY (If Applicable):
- Number of Reports:
- Direct: May have direct reports
- Indirect: Project-based
- Budget responsibility:
- Measure: Profitability & growth
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Cover letter and resume must be attached for consideration.