Job Title: Account Coordinator
Company: XMC Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing
Type: Full Time
XMC is a dynamic agency that provides trusted counsel and flawless execution of bespoke Sponsorship and Experiential MarketingTM programs and immersive, relevant experiences for leading brands.
An expert in developing strategic partnerships, sponsorship planning and execution, XMC has provided counsel to some of Canada’s most prominent companies and ambitious, challenger brands. We collaborate with our clients to build powerful programs shaped by strategy, defined by meaningful execution and supported by proprietary business tools and analytics.
We believe sponsorship is a revenue generator, not a cost centre and we work with our clients to achieve critical business objectives and drive material growth. We love a challenge and have assembled a diverse team of professionals that can bring just about anything to life. We have deployed our world-class sponsorship consulting and negotiating skills to elevate brands and increase purchase consideration for Aviva Insurance, Audi, Best Buy, Carlsberg, Tweed and Mackenzie Investments. We also helped LG transform and own Formula 1 from Singapore to Montreal and Fashion Week in Toronto. And we continue to help clients such as Unilever, Canadian Tire, Weber-Stephen and Dyson harness the power of strategic assets to win at retail.
Whether it’s developing a sponsorship strategy, deploying a multi-agency integrated campaign, measuring strategic partnerships with our proprietary tools or staffing world-class activations – everything we offer is governed by a methodical process. It’s how we bring rigor to the business, inspire confidence and exceed expectations.
The Account Coordinator is a role that collaborates with the entire account team for client satisfaction. This role is responsible for contributing to the successful execution of programs and projects within the client’s brand strategy. As an XMC team member, the Account Coordinator demonstrates collaboration, strives for excellence, looks to improve effectiveness and contribute to the overall success of the agency.
- Contribute to on time and on budget delivery of client programs and projects
- Plan logistics and execution of client programs
- Provide on-site support for client activation programs
- Sourcing of program and project needs (promotional items, etc.)
- Train brand ambassadors for activations
- Analyze and organize report data pre and post event
- Participate in client meetings if required
- Contribute to client strategy and programs including providing innovative ideas, exploring new opportunities for client success, and continuous improvement.
- Post secondary education in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years experiential marketing experience
- Project and program management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Resourceful in finding information and solutions
- Work effectively under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication including presentation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Successful track record managing ambassadors, promo models, sales staff and more
- Able to commit to deadlines and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong scheduling and logistics experience
- Passionate about the XM industry and bringing brands to life through organic experiences/sponsorships
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter and resume must be attached for consideration.